Private Carrier Insurance

As a private carrier, you are responsible for hauling goods in your own truck for your company or employer. Whether you’re working in construction, excavation, manufacturing, or any other private carrier capacity, Navigator has truck insurance solutions for you.

Private Trucking Insurance Coverage

There are many different types of private trucking insurance coverages, including:

  • Primarily Auto Liability Insurance – This mandatory insurance coverage pays for damages that you cause to other people and their property. Primary auto liability insurance coverage includes bodily injury liability insurance and property damage liability insurance.
  • Physical Damage Insurance – Can pay for repairs to your truck if it is damaged in an accident, whether it’s caused by a collision with another vehicle or a falling tree branch and can include collision insurance, comprehensive insurance, or fire and theft with combined additional coverage (CAC).
  • Medical Payments Insurance – Available in select states, this first-party coverage can pay medical bills for you and any passengers in your truck in case they are hurt in an accident or auto-related injury.
  • If you need help deciding which coverage is right for you, our licensed insurance representatives will help you build a customized policy to meet your private trucking needs.

Private Trucking Insurance Filings

If you travel across state lines as a private carrier, you might need federal or state truck insurance filings. We make it easy to get truck insurance filings for your required levels of financial responsibility so you can quickly get on the road. We’ll even file all of the paperwork for you.

Private Trucking Insurance Proposal

Call 1-800-596-TRUCK(8782) for a free insurance proposal. You will receive help and guidance from one of our licensed insurance representatives.