The Account Manager Assistant provides support to Account Managers and works with other members of the agency to build strong relationships with clients by providing outstanding service. The insurance industry is built on a foundation of trust, and the agency requires that all team members model honesty, team-work, professionalism and a strong work ethic.
- Receives calls from clients and insurance companies.
- Prepares client letters and proposals.
- Processes incoming policies, endorsements, certificates of insurance, and cancellations.
- Assists with new business submissions by collecting and organizing information for underwriting.
- Prepares, organizes, and prints documents as directed by Account Manager.
- Identifies and reviews past due accounts and other accounting issues, and updates Account Managers and Agents.
- Facilitates client renewals as directed by Account Managers.
- Provides support to other members of the agency as needed.
- Manages special projects.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understands and interprets abstract information.
- Strong time management skills including planning, prioritizing and organizing work.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and multiple-tasking environment.
- Proficient computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Imaginative & creative
- College education or equivalent insurance experience preferred.